|Alias||Kennin Fubatsu (拳忍不抜)|
|• Professional Status•|
|Affiliation||Queenvail Girls' Academy|
|• Personal Status•|
|Light Novel||Volume 1|
Minato is positive no matter what happens and never gives up in her quest to achieve her goal. She will help others if needed, as shown when she protected Chloe when Violet became angry for bumping into her.
Genkuuryuu (玄空流): Minato uses the Genkuuryuu as her main method of attacking.
- Senpa (旋破): Minato moves in on her opponent, slightly jumps, rears her arm back, and punches her opponent in the chest.
- Ratetsu (螺鉄)
- Tentsui (転槌): Minato blocks the opponent's attack through a shirahadori, then spins to remove the weapon from her opponent's hands. Using the momentum, Minato follows up with an elbow strike to her opponent's chest.
- Shouketsu (衝抉): Minato draws her arm up and delivers a powerful punch to the ground, creating a shockwave capable of blowing away everything nearby.
- Junshuu (巡蹴): Minato delivers a kick using momentum from a spin to her opponent.
- Renrin (鎌輪): Minato deliver a low sweep kick to her opponent to knock them off balance.
Conveyance (伝達): Minato is able to use the powers and skills of others through Chloe's Strega abilities. She is currently the only one capable of doing so and can only use it for a maximum of ten seconds.
Genestellar (星脈世代): As a Genestellar, Minato has enhanced physical ability and an aura known as prana.
Abnormal Prana Recovery: According to Jan Korbel, despite having a small prana amount, Minato has an abnormal prana recovery rate, being able to recover from a prana outage that would normally take a person a month in just a few hours. Later after their spars, Fan Xinglou remarked that there are rare type of Genestellar like Minato, who instead of losing consciousness when drained of prana, their body creates an outburst of prana to compensate the lost. But this is temporary, so she can’t use it in extended fight. In addition, this also take away her lifespan and could kill her. Because this prana recovery is trait of her physique, it’s very difficult to control and the best Minato can do is train herself to not push herself too much.